SOARING HIGH ABOVE BISCAYNE BAY,
Paraiso’s final and most magnificent luxury condominium tower. The ultimate country club lifestyle with views beyond your imagination. Set along the sparkling expanse of the Biscayne Bay waterfront, just minutes from Miami’s internationally acclaimed destinations for culture and entertainment, Edgewater is poised to become one of the most coveted residential communities in South Florida.
UNPARALLELED ACCESS TO ALL OF MIAMI
With its extraordinary waterfront location and unparalleled access to Miami’s hottest entertainment destinations and most influential business districts, Edgewater is poised to become one of the city’s most desired residential neighborhoods. It is just minutes away from Downtown and Brickell, the cultural, financial, and commercial center of South Florida, where the city’s top museums, parks, and shopping centers are located, including the Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) in Museum Park, the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, and Brickell City Centre. It is also minutes from the sun-infused splendor of Miami Beach and South Beach, as well as the creative-industry attractions of the Design District and Wynwood. And all of it within ten minutes of the Miami International Airport for supreme ease of traveling to other domestic or international locations.
- Open-concept, flow-through contemporary floor plans featuring choices of one, two, three, and four bedroom residences and penthouses, all offered decorator-ready for maximum flexibility in interior design
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in all residences Energy-efficient, tinted, impact-resistant floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows with breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach from every residence
- Expansive eight foot deep private terraces accessible from the living and master bedroom areas of every residence with glass railings for unobstructed panoramic views of the bay and the city
- Ten foot deep terrace extensions on select floors as part of the design element of the tower, with wraparound five foot deep terraces in corner residences
- Generous smooth-finish ten foot high ceilings in typical floors soaring to twelve feet in penthouse levels Airy open kitchens to the living/dining great rooms with convenient kitchen islands with breakfast bar featuring Italian custom cabinetry with a selection of finishes and choices of countertops with optional full backsplashes
- Top-quality appliances include Sub-Zero new-gen integrated refrigerator/ freezer with optional internal chilled water dispenser and icemaker, Wolf new-gen transitional package with high-frequency drop-in radiant cooktop and dual convection oven, dishwasher with cabinetry integrated paneling, built-in microwave, and concealed variable-speed range hood
- Open-concept master baths with optional designer privacy screens and imported marble flooring, base, and walls in wet areas featuring soaking tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers, separate room with elongated water closet, premium Italian cabinetry, imported stone vanity tops with double under-mount lavatories and full-size mirrors
Updated on April 30, 2018 at 3:34 pm